Cover, Sweep, Loft
Enclose open edges, make geometry changes along a path of edges, and connect multiple profiles or edges.
- 1.From the Advanced Geometry Tools menu in the action bar, click the Cover tool.
- 2.Click the edges of the object you want to cover.
- 1.Click Finish
- 1.Use a line to mark the face of an object that you want to cut.
- 2.Click the sweep tool icon.
- 3.Select the face you marked earlier.!(../.gitbook/assets/sweep2.png)
- 1.Select the edge you want to cut.
- 2.Click the Finish icon. The original object is modified along the sweep path.
- 1.From the Advanced Geometry Tools menu in the Action bar, click the Loft tool.
- 2.Select the face or edges you want to loft on the first object.
- 3.Select the face or edges you want to loft on the second object. Repeat this step for additional objects.
- 4.Click the Finish icon.