The Measure Angle tool is used to measure angles between vertices, edges, faces, and volumes. You can also use the Measure Angle tool to drive dimensions of geometry.
- From the Measure toolbar menu, select the Measure Angle tool or use the keyboard shortcut M A and select a starting point.
- Click and drag the handle to the starting vertex.
- Use the arrows to measure the angle between one point to another.
- To change the geometry, click on an edge or face and enter a new angle value by clicking on the displayed angle.
- Your changes or measurements display: