Comment on page
The Measure Angle tool is used to measure angles between vertices, edges, faces, and volumes. You can also use the Measure Angle tool to drive dimensions of geometry.
- From the Measure toolbar menu, select the Measure Angle tool or use the keyboard shortcut M A and select a starting point.
- Click and drag the handle to the starting vertex.
- Use the arrows to measure the angle between one point to another.
- To change the geometry, click on an edge or face and enter a new angle value by clicking on the displayed angle.
- Your changes or measurements display: