Modifying Faces, Edges, and Points
Things get really interesting when you start to push and pull the objects you have placed. Single click will allow you to select a single vertex, edge, face, or Mesh.
- 1.Single-click a face
- 2.FormIt automatically puts you in the Drag Face or Extrude tool.
- 3.Click somewhere to identify a starting point for the operation.
- 4.After you click, you can snap to other objects to align this face.
- 5.As with move, you can click the temporary dimension or simply start typing a value to define the amount of movement.
You can also delete a face by using the Delete key, or by right-clicking and invoking Delete from the context menu.
You can also delete a face by using Right click > X button.
- 1.Single-click an edge
- 2.FormIt automatically puts you in the Move tool
- 3.Position your mouse over a point in space that you want to start the Move operation from.
- 4.Click, and now you can drag the edge to modify the shape.
- 1.Single-click one of the corners of one of the cubes.
- 2.Similar to an edge, you drag the point along one of the axes to redefine the shape. NextNon-Uniform Scale