The Groups Tree palette provides a single place to manage all of the groups in the file. The tree views displays nested groups. The Status column shows which group is being edited and whether the group is from Dynamo or Revit.
- Select: Each instance is listed individually. Select an instance in the tree and the instance(s) are selected in the 3D scene
- Edit: To edit a group, use the pen icon at the top of the palette or right-click and choose Edit
- Rename: To rename a group, double-click the name or right-click and choose Rename
- Delete: : To edit a group, use the (-) icon at the top of the palette or right-click and choose Delete
- Change Category: To change a group's category, select the group and use the Category drop-down at the top of the palette